Phuong started working with Xero around 2016 and 2017, but was feeling like she didn’t have all the skills and confidence she wanted. At the time of enrolling in 2018, Phuong was working in a combined role in operations and accounting at a chartered accounting firm in Waverton NSW. She wanted to be able to understand more about the software and learn more skills so she could apply this to her job.
Since completing the Xero Complete Training Course Package, Phuong has moved into more professional accounting, and uses Xero almost everyday in her role. With technology always changing, and Xero’s frequent updates and new integrations, Phuong feels it’s important to keep learning and stay up to date.
Even using the software everyday, Phuong still finds new tricks to solve problems she might come across, and is always improving and refining her skills.
When Phuong looks back on where she was when she enrolled with EzyLearn in 2018, she can’t believe how far she’s come! The course was an important stepping stone for her to continue developing her skills and career, and increased her confidence in using Xero.
Other Worklife Video Interviews
- Amanda (Brookvale, NSW) – Xero Complete (works for 3 local businesses)
- Ang (Coopers Plains, QLD) – Works at Vinidex – Microsoft PowerPoint Training Course
- Belinda (Bonnyrigg, NSW Sydney) – Microsoft Office & Xero Courses for her Accounts Job
- Christina (Glenmore Park, NSW – Sydney) – Enrolled into Xero COMPLETE and runs several businesses
- Diksha (Queens Park, WA – Perth) – MYOB & Xero Dual Certificate Training Course
- Esther (Woongarrah, NSW) – MYOB AccountRight (working in accounts & payroll)
- Ian (Indooroopilly, QLD – Brisbane) – Microsoft Excel & Word Training (Services Australia)
- Jaime (North Sydney) – MYOB Complete for Corporate Accountant
- Jo-Anne (BAS Agent in Melbourne VIC) – Xero Complete Training Course
- Komal (Deakin, ACT – Canberra) – MYOB AccountRight Training (for her job in Accounting and Payroll Administration)
- Phuong (North Sydney, NSW) – Xero Complete (works for an Accounting firm)
- Terry (Sydney Central Coast BAS Agent) – WordPress website for Bookkeeping Business
- Wayne (Bridgeman Downs, QLD – Brisbane) – Bookkeeping Academy Cloud Duo (Employed & part time bookkeeper)