Xero Online Training Courses
Everything is Included!
Receive training on every aspect of how to use Xero accounting software for ONE LOW PRICE when you choose the Xero COMPLETE training course.
Receive ALL 7 Xero courses for one low price plus 12 month’s access
- Including updated course content
- Enrol into separate courses if you prefer
- Training manuals included in Course Fees
- Free Sample Available
- Xero Certificate included
Click on each course link below (remember, ALL of them are included for the one low course fee when you enrol into the Xero COMPLETE training course package) to see what’s included in more detail.
The COMPLETE Xero Training Course Package Frequently Asked Questions
This Xero COMPLETE Training Course includes:
- Over 180 Educational Video Lessons (concise and to the point)
- 7 Training Workbooks
- Step-by-step Practical exercises using real world scenarios
- The knowledge review assessment tests help in the learning process
- 24/7 access to training course resources
- 12 months or LIFETIME access to course resources
- Unlimited online support
- Support via Email, Phone, Website Chat & SMS
- Receive an Employer Recognised Advanced Certificate in Xero Accounting
- Some Xero & MYOB Training Course Packages include Job Getter support
If you are ready to learn more than just the technical skills taught in these courses and want a deeper understanding of accounting in practice as well as local awareness exposure to find bookkeeping clients or accounts jobs explore the Bookkeeping Career Academy.
Xero Certificate Training Courses
Xero Setup Training Course
Xero Course 1: Xero Setup Training Course (click to view)
With this beginner-level course you’ll become comfortable navigating your way around Xero so you can set up a business from scratch. Learn how to find information easily, how to set up and understand the chart of accounts, all your contacts and accounts, opening balances and so on.
Learn bookkeeping terminology, how to use Xero form templates and be ready to start invoicing, purchasing, transacting and much more.
Duration: 5 hours
Xero Beginners’ Essentials Training Courses
The skills you’ll learn in the 512 and 513 are the most you’ll need if you are looking for a Data Entry, Reception or Accounts Receivable and Accounts Payable job. Most of the tasks you’ll perform in credit management and Credit control are in these two courses.
Learn more about Data Entry and Credit Control Jobs.
If you are already in an office support role and doing basic data entry but need to up-skill to take on some of the junior level bookkeeping work at the company you work for these 2 courses will give you the skills you need.
The Xero Beginners’ Essentials Course teaches you the ins-and-outs of sales invoices and payments, purchase orders, generating quotes and producing reports like balance sheets and profit and loss statements — all following the authentic, daily flow of a genuine business.
You’ll learn more detail about common business transactions, including allocating credit notes, receiving payment for multiple invoices, overpayments, issuing statements and much more.
Duration: 12 hours
Xero Course 3: Xero Journal Entries and Bank Reconciliation (click to view)
Once you’ve entered your daily transactions you can set to the task of reconciling your bank accounts to ensure your data matches the real world.
This course covers more complex work within Xero like entering direct debits, interest charges, capital purchases and other fees and charges and keeping track of expenses.
Duration: 3 hours
Learn more about the Xero Beginners’ Certificate Training Courses
Training InquiryGet the right training for your needs
Explore Office Jobs for Beginners Skills in Xero Accounting
You can start applying for office support and administration jobs with your Xero Beginners Certificate. Most small businesses need their office staff to keep track of quotes, invoices and accounts payable and receivable to ensure they have good cashflow.
Upskilling in Xero gives you skills to
- reduce the time it takes to get paid,
- reduce the credit risk that business face, and
- increase productivity and accuracy of data for the end of month bank reconciliation.
These are just some of the key words and phrases you should be using in your resume and cover letter. See Job Descriptions for Office Admin Support Jobs.
Xero Advanced Certificate Training Courses
The skills you’ll learn in the Xero Advanced Training Courses help you get more advanced building on the Xero Beginners course skills. There are still data entry and coding tasks but in the advanced courses you’ll get more into GST and payroll categories and more advanced reporting.
In the cashflow course you’ll have to perform a bank reconciliation and quarterly reports and be able to determine what the best use of funds are. You’ll be able to demonstrate how the money is being spent and make recommendations about alternative ways to fund the business to improve the cashflow.
If you are already in an accounting support role and performing data entry and credit management tasks these advanced courses will help you up-skill to take on more advanced work normally included in an Office Managers or Accounts Managers role.
Learn more about Office and Account Manager and Payroll Administration jobs.
Xero Course 4: Xero GST, BAS & Reporting (click to view)
This Xero Advanced Certificate training course includes transactions which don’t fit into the ideal coding for 10% GST transactions. You’ll learn about motor vehicle expenses and asset purchases, transactions where there are variable GST amounts and how PAYG is handled for closely held employees in a small micro business where payroll is based on irregular payments or payments that are treated as drawings.
An important aspect of this course for all students are the fundamental reports like Profit and Loss statements (P&L’s) and Assets and Liabilities reports.
Duration: 3 hours
Xero Course 5: Xero Payroll Administration Training Course (click to view)
In this XERO ADVANCED Training Course we start with the Xero Payroll Beginners topics to understand how to Create Employee Cards, Perform a Pay Run, Print and Email Pay Slips to Employees, Payroll Advice Reports.
Pay Your SG Liabilities, Create a New Payroll Category, Update Employee Payroll Details, Print a Payroll Summary, Print a Payroll Register Report, Reconcile Superannuation and Wages, and Reconcile the PAYG Taxes, Setup STP, Connect STP to ATO, File STP Payroll runs,
Duration: 8 hours
Xero Course 6: Xero Cashflow Reporting, Budgets & ROI (click to view)
In this Advanced Xero Training Course you’ll accumulate 6 months worth of historical transactions from the previous courses as well as some detailed and complex transactions created by a very active entrepreneur who buys assets, changes business activities and lots of fun stuff that you’ll make sense of using your bookkeeping skills.
This Xero course will enables you to see better ways of making financial transactions and how to account for them.
Duration: 8 hours
Xero Course 7: Xero Projects & Project Reporting (click to view)
Xero projects enables you to keep track of the profitability of each and every job/project performed by a business. Ideal for tradies, builders and any business that provides a quote for projects this course will teach you have to keep track of products that a business keeps in stock, unexpected product purchases from Bunnings AND time spent by staff who are called onsite from time to time.
This Xero Projects training course will show you why it is very important to quote the correct price to make sure you make money on each proposal and project.
Duration: 3 hours
Learn more about the Advanced Certificate in Xero Accounting Course
Training InquiryGet the right training for your needs
Become the Best Accounts Person You Can Be
Since we began crafting our own courses in 1996 we’ve had one thing in mind – YOU, our student – and what we can do to help you achieve your goals.
Learning Xero should be the least of your worries because it’s just one of the steps in your journey for a new job, better job or to start your own business. This is why 20,000 + students have chosen EzyLearn since 1996:
- You’ll receive training in real world scenarios that you’ll be able to apply in the workforce
- The Xero courses give you confidence using the new cloud accounting software taking the world by storm
- You’ll have the confidence to apply for all levels of accounting jobs from Accounts Payable Clerk to Payroll Administrator
- The online study timetable will help you fit study in between your busy schedule
- Online training courses enable you to study from anywhere on any device
- 12 months or LIFETIME course access give you a resource AFTER the course when you need it the most – when performing your work
- Online student support is also available for the full 12 months for when you need it
- Training workbooks, Videos, Exercises and tests give you every learning style so YOU can choose the method you prefer
- LIFELONG learning Hub gives you the Career Academy training and resources to apply for and get your job
- Selling Academy gives you skills to help you get more clients in your own business
Real Life Case Studies to Help You Get Paid Work
Our Xero courses feature real-life accounting case studies from our popular MYOB training courses (which we’ve been providing to thousands of students since 1996) to teach students how to perform bookkeeping tasks using Xero “Cloud” Accounting Software in a way that is relevant, meaningful and interesting — and which will actually help you win work.
We start with a step-by-step workbook featuring typical business operations for common bookkeeping tasks and then build videos, exercises and tests surrounding these case studies.
It’s a handcrafted process designed to take you on a learning journey of discovery and, because we create our own training materials and keep updating them, you receive access to all new updated Xero course content during your Course Access Period.
Our training material creation process ensures that you not only learn how to use Xero accounting software; you also get to see how it is used in a logical process in bite-sized sections that are designed for optimal human learning. You can use our training course materials to set up the bookkeeping procedures for your business.
Enrol today, start today, learn fast.
ALSO receive 12 month’s (or LIFETIME if you choose) course access!
This means you have 12 months to access the Xero course as a constant refresher and resource. You also receive any and all updates we make to our online Xero courses. If you choose our LIFETIME option, you have a Xero resource for the rest of your life!
Good Value for Money Xero Training
Amanda is one of over 20,000 students who choose EzyLearn for good quality courses, good support and good prices.
We’re Devoted to Getting You REAL Accounting & Bookkeeping Job Outcomes
A ROLE AS AN Office and Accounting Junior, Office Manager or Payroll Administration Manager involves MUCH more than just data entry. You need confidence:
- communicating with several different stake holders
- completing tasks to deadlines
- working with procedures and documents and, of course
- working with numbers.
Our online training courses will give you the skills to do this work with confidence AND GET THAT JOB in these administrative, clerical and accounting areas.
Opt for LIFETIME Xero Course Access — Get Ongoing FREE Course Updates!
Want a Xero learning resource for the rest of your life? You’ve found it!
- Better than paying for a collection of videos
- Better than paying a monthly membership fee.
- Better than paying for lots of different Xero training courses.
Just choose the LIFETIME Xero Course Access option when you enrol and then use our courses — and all updates — as an ongoing, easy-to-access resource for all your bookkeeping tasks! We are constantly creating new updates!
Videos, Training Workbooks, Practical Tasks, Advanced Certificate
Mums returning to work have relied upon EzyLearn to give them skills and confidence using office and accounting software since 1996 when Sue and Trish ran the EzyLearn training centre in Lane Cove. When EzyLearn went online only in 2007 it was well before cloud accounting was a serious option so we understand online software that is used to manage EVERY aspect of a business.
EzyLearn Xero training courses are crafted to build from basic to more advanced concepts and features. This helps you build on the skills you’ve just learn while understanding how those foundation skills are important for more advanced tasks. Our courses include:
- Practical case studies where you need to perform actions using the software
- Training Workbooks with steps by step exercises
- Video Tutorials which replace the teacher standing up the front presenting the information
- Central online support available via phone, email, website chat or SMS
Bookkeeping Industry Associations
EzyLearn has been an accredited training provider of the Institute of Certified Bookkeepers from 2012 until the end of February 2018 after which we decided to terminate our sponsorship of the ICB. There are a number of nationally accredited training organisations and industry accredited training organisations but most of them are designed for BAS agents who CAN CHOOSE to be a member of one of them if they see a benefit as part of their registration with the Australian Tax Practitioners Board (TPB).
Short courses (sometimes called night courses) are generally not nationally accredited, however these do give you fantastic “real-world” examples based on authentic case studies provided by registered BAS agents, bookkeepers and accountants.
WE ARE COMMITTED to providing our students with top quality training courses, using real-life scenarios, at an affordable price. Our Updates and Additions Policy ensures you receive access to ALL OF THE NEW content we create for the course in which you enrolled — and we create new training material every week!
Our focus is always on education and creating new content regularly so that all of our students receive access to new Xero course content at no extra cost during their membership period.”
— Steve Slisar, CEO EzyLearn
- We answer all the question that most students ask at our Xero Course Frequently Asked Questions page, so feel free to visit that page first if you have further questions. If you still have questions, please don’t hesitate to call, email or chat.
- Our online Xero Training Course includes EVERYTHING — Beginners’ to Advanced levels.
- It is ONE price (see Enrolment Page for course prices) for ALL courses.
- You have access to every new Xero Training Course we create (including our new Xero 517 Course — see below).
Training Courses Created by Experienced Bookkeepers
As the creator of our own content, we improve, update and add new training content continuously — always with the input of experienced and qualified bookkeepers and accountants — as well as from feedback from business owners and managers to our content relevant to all kinds of business operators more generally.
Our key course contributors include:
- Jacci Quinlivan (Registered BAS Agent; Diploma in Accounting; Xero Certified Advisor; MYOB Partner)
- Tracey Marino (Registered BAS Agent; QuickBooks Certified Pro Advisor)
- Helen Ip (Bookkeeper; Degree in Accounting)
- Steve Slisar (Business Owner; Graduate Diploma Applied Finance)
Testimonials — What do our students have to say?
The most important endorsement our courses can receive is from our students, past and present. We believe in total transparency in our review and testimonials and ask people permission to publish their feedback, including their full name and suburb — no fake reviews.
See a handful of testimonials below and read more testimonials and see our extensive client list here.
The videos [are best] because they are shown in a way that is easy to understand. I found the video training a very easy way to learn. The visual for me works best and well as hearing the explanation. Helen Nel – Newcastle NSW 2300
The best part are videos which are the right duration to keep me concentrated. I found training workbooks easy to follow as well. Marina Despot – St Johns Park NSW 2176
I really enjoyed completing the knowledge reviews. Charline Buckley – Heritage Park QLD 4118
I can do it on my own speed. Everything is explained in single steps and easy to follow. Carola Reich – South Bank VIC 3006
The videos and the step-by-step instructions and tips along the way were the best part. Also support was understanding of issues that parents or in general students have with personal life . It does not go always as planned. But the timeframe for the course was great. Sheni Lal-Karan – Joyner, QLD 4500
Xero Courses Available Separately from $99
We have always prided ourselves on including ALL courses for ONE LOW PRICE, but sometimes that may not be practical for students. If you are a student who is looking to complete just one course, then explore our Bookkeeping Academy and choose exactly which course(s) you want to enrol in. Learn on your own terms.
Training InquiryGet the right training for your needs
Xero COMPLETE Course Outlines (7 Courses, 1 Low Price)
Here’s an outline of what is currently available for students in our Xero online training courses:
Xero Set Up Training Course
Completion Time: 5 hours
Charts of Accounts, Tax Codes, Cash Vs. Accrual Accounting Methods, Debits-Credits-Income-Expenses and an introduction to Credit Control.
Then we take a look at the various parts of the software where we need to perform a once off set up, so that we can start to use the software to manage a business, including:
- Introduction to navigating Xero Accounting Software in Xero
- How to access and use the Free Software Trial using Xero
- Setting up the organisational settings in Xero
- Financial settings within Xero
- Invoice settings and users using Xero
- Chart of accounts within Xero
- Account balances in Xero
- Default invoice settings and email settings in Xero
- The Dashboard Watch List and how to add a new contact using Xero
- Adding multiple bank/credit card accounts in Xero
- Adding PayPal accounts to receive credit card payments in Xero
- How to manage bank accounts from the Dashboard using Xero
See exactly what’s included in the Xero Set Up Training Course & Certificate
Xero Daily Transactions, Data Entry and Accounts Receivable/Payable
Xero Essentials for Beginners’ (available separately)
In the Xero Essentials for Beginners Course (Daily Transactions) you will learn about the different dashboards for various parts of the Xero software. You will learn your way around the main screen dashboard, as well as your Sales and Purchases Dashboards. Find out:
- How to send or issue invoices to one customer or many customers at the one time, to save a repeating invoice and much more.
- Credit notes could not be simpler when using Xero; you won’t get confused with them, and they take seconds to generate, just like a sales invoice.
- From the purchase dashboard is where we can manage our payables. Schedule payments, create bulk payments and ABA files, send suppliers a remittance, as well as process employee expense claims.
The Xero Beginners’ Essentials (Daily Transactions) Course includes training on:
- Entering Sales Invoices and Receiving Customer Payments
- Entering Supplier Invoices and Entering Supplier Payments
- Transfering Money Between Accounts
- Adding New Contacts
- Edit existing Contacts and Coping with Duplicate Contacts
- Navigating the Sales Dashboard
- Entering Credit Note and Allocating them to invoices
- Emailing or Printing Invoices
- Entering a New Purchase Order
- Sending a Purchase Order
- Deleting Invoices
- Voiding Invoices, Voiding Invoices when payments are applied
- Internal Bank Transfers
- Handling Overpayments
- Processing Contra Deals
- Creating a Quote in Xero
See exactly what’s included in the Xero Beginners’ Essentials (Daily Transactions) Training Course and Certificate (covering all Daily Transactions)
Xero Journal Entries and Bank Reconciliation (End of Month)
We explore a bank statement and enter data for that period as well as the direct debit transactions that aren’t entered as part of the Daily Transactions. We explore ad hoc payments for director wages, as well as a capital purchase of a vehicle and depreciation of that vehicle, plus alternatives like leasing or second hand car purchase under $20,000. You’ll perform a bank reconciliation that doesn’t balance and then go through the entries to sort out the issues and mis-typing that happens in most businesses.
- Entering and coding direct debits
- Interest payments and charges
- Coding capital purchases
- Understanding depreciation
- International credit card payments and charges
- Basic Payroll entries for micro businesses
- Loans to and from the company
- Experience a bank rec which doesn’t balance
- Rectify entries to complete the bank reconciliation
See exactly what’s included in the Xero Journal Entries and Bank Reconciliation Course
Xero Reporting Training Course & Support
Fundamental Financial Reporting in Xero is currently included in the Xero Daily Transactions Course and includes an introduction to reports as well as how to get the Balance Sheet (Assets and Liabilities), Profit and Loss (income and expenses) and reporting for Fixed Assets with some creating or modifying your Chart of Accounts.
See what’s included in the Xero Daily Transactions Training Course
Xero GST, Reporting & BAS Training Course & Support
In this course you about transactions that make GST and BAS reporting tricky, including purchases which are GST-free, those which have partial GST, or are international payments. You’ll also learn about transactions with varying GST percentages and how you can use a spreadsheet to calculate your PAYG & Super obligations and then just code them into your Xero software. The following topics are included in this course:
- GST treatment for capital purchases (a vehicle)
- How different costs of running a vehicle are treated
- When FBT applies to expenses like entertainment
- Introduction to Payroll & how wages are treated in the BAS
- Financial Settings with regard to the GST registration (Cash vs Accrual and quarterly vs monthly)
- Run a BAS report, which is combined with our specially-designed “Ad Hoc Payroll” Excel spreadsheet case study calculations in order to work out the final liabilities
- See the financial results of the business owners ‘change of strategy’ and focus
- You’ll see what these results look like at the end of the quarter, as well as month-by-month comparisons of Profit and Loss and Balance Sheet reports
- How the business owner can use the information in the reports to change the direction of the business
- Configure their software to obtain even better reports at the end of the next quarterly reporting period
See what’s included in the Xero GST, Reporting & BAS Training Course and Certificate
Xero Payroll Administration Training Course & Support
These videos below will assist you in getting your payroll users and settings correctly set up so that you can start adding employees and processing pay runs. We show you how to set up your linked accounts, take you for a look at the individual pay and line items and also how to add a new (or various) payroll calendars.
This Xero course includes:
- Setting our user permissions in Xero
- Linked Account Setup in Xero
- Payslips Setup using Xero
- Pay Items Setup in Xero
- Calendar, Payroll Settings and Superannuation Setup using Xero
- Employee Details in Xero
- Update Employee Payroll Details
- Tax Declarations within Xero
- Applying and Calculating Leave in Xero
- Bank Accounts and Pay Templates within Xero
- Print & Email Pay Slips to Employees using Xero
- Pay Runs & Payroll Activity Reports in Xero
- Edit a Pay Run using Xero
- Create a Card for a New Company Employee using Xero and more!
See what’s included in the Xero Payroll Training Course and Certificate
Xero Cashflow Reporting, Budgets & ROI Training Course & Support
Because our courses replicate real-life scenarios, we show you how to import the bank transactions, as well as how our typical entrepreneur, Jerry, manages the many, varied transactions such as:
- taking out a commercial building loan
- buying a commercial property
- completing further training (in this instance a real estate agent course due to the fact that he’s changing business direction and running several enterprises at the same time).
In Xero Course 516 we explore the typical overspending that some new entrepreneurs experience, and understand how these transactions affect the cashflow of a business. You’ll learn about the financing, operational and investment aspects of a cashflow statement and about alternative strategies that a business can take regarding its spending and credit risk management.
You’ll understand other Credit Management reports, like Aged Receivables, and see the tools available to small businesses for reigning in their accounts receivable; getting money into their bank accounts quicker; and using their accounting software to help perform superior marketing and operational management by budgeting and understanding their Return On Investment (ROI).
We explore some business opportunities in this workbook pertaining to ways corporate employees can become small business owners and consultants in their local area with the use of cloud accounting software.
Also explored in this Xero training course are the following:
- Changing a Business Name
- Subscribing to HiPages (HomeImprovementPages.com.au) and using it as a lead source for trades
- Real Estate Agents Course and setting up a real estate agency
- How to earn money selling software training courses – including creating quotes, invoice and receiving payments
- Advertising on LinkedIn to find a real estate agent employee
- Setting up a PROFESSIONAL WordPress website
- Explore strategies to GET REGULAR WORK
- Using car trailers as an advertising medium
- LOAN & purchase transactions for a CUBBY HOLE commercial warehouse
- Home Improvement Pages as a marketing lead source for trades
- Make changes to inventory items
- Creating invoices for Sales & Marketing contract work
- Importing bank statements to save on data entry
- Creating bank rules
- Matching transactions for Bank Statements from Bank file
- Creating transactions for BAS refunds
- Accounting for MOTOR VEHICLE DEPRECIATION
- Accounting for Commercial Premises DEPRECIATION
- PAYG & Superannuation
- Cash flow statements
- Setting budgets
- Return on Investment Analysis
See what’s included in the Xero Cashflow Reporting, Budgets & ROI Training Course and Certificate
Training InquiryGet the right training for your needs
Subscribe to our blog for updates, new content, new courses, special offers and more!
To learn more about how long each course takes, how we process enrolments, perform assessments for your certificate of completion and much, much more, simply visit the Frequently Asked Questions about the Online Xero Beginners’ to Advanced Training Courses.
EzyLearn has been a foundation accredited training provider to the Institute of Certified Bookkeepers. Our courses have built on a formula that has proven successful for over 20 years when we delivered MYOB courses in our training centres in the Sydney suburbs of Dee Why and Gordon.
Recently we’ve combined aspects of small business management and strategic decision-making to make our courses more relevant and interesting than our competitors. We only publish testimonials from students who’ve completed our courses and give us permission to use their reviews.
See the EzyLearn Course Testimonials, reviews and ratings from students close to where you live.
Online Xero Training Course — Money-Back Guarantee
The positive feedback from thousands of happy students is all we need to feel comfortable offering you a money back guarantee. If you decide that you are not satisfied please contact us and let us know!
Special Offers to Save You Money
Be sure to check out our Special Offers page to see if you are eligible for a discounted price on Xero online bookkeeping courses. If you also want to do an Excel or Word course, you may find a combination offer that suits you.
FREE Student Inclusions
There are a range of free courses included for all EzyLearn students, no matter which of our courses you originally enrol in. You’ll be able to use your login details to access all of these online courses for free!
All Xero training course enrolments are accepted online via our online training course enrolment form. Using this form you can pay your course fees using Credit Card or using Paypal.
If you prefer to send us a cheque or make an electronic funds transfer, complete the form and wait for the Confirmation email to arrive — this give you all the information you need.
When you click on the Xero Course Enrolment link, scroll towards the bottom of the course list to see the pricing.Enrol Now
Our Other Online Training Courses and Short Courses
Enrol into this course and you’ll automatically receive free access to the first course for several of our other online courses.
Click the images to see the other courses we offer.
[schema type=”event” evtype=”BusinessEvent” url=”https://ezylearn.info/cloud-accounting/xero-courses/course-511-xero-setup-training/” name=”XERO Setup Training Course” description=”Xero Free Software Trial, Organisational Settings, Financial Settings, Invoice Settings and Users, Chart of Accounts, Account Balances, Invoice Settings, Email Settings, Dashboard – Watchlist, Contacts – Add New Contact” sdate=”2022-04-19″ stime=”09:30 am” edate=”2023-04-19″ duration=”5:00″ street=”Online Training Courses” city=”Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Adelaide, Perth, Hobart” country=”AU” ]
[schema type=”event” evtype=”BusinessEvent” url=”https://ezylearn.info/cloud-accounting/xero-courses/course-512-xero-day-to-day-transactions-training/” name=”Xero A/R, A/P & Daily Transactions Training Course” description=”Entering Sales Invoice, Receiving Customer Payment, Entering Supplier Invoice, Entering Supplier Payments, Entering Receive Payments, Transfer Money Between Accounts, Contacts – Add New Contact, Edit existing Contact, Coping with Duplicate Contacts, Entering New Sales Invoice, Navigating the Sales Dashboard, Entering New Sales Invoice, Entering Credit Note and Allocating, Emailing or Printing Invoices, Entering a New Purchase Order, Sending a Purchase Order, Deleting Invoices, Voiding Invoices, Voiding Invoices when payments are applied, Internal Bank Transfers, Overpayments, Processing Contra Deal, Create a Quote in Xero” sdate=”2022-04-20″ stime=”09:30 am” edate=”2023-04-20″ duration=”12:00″ street=”Online Training Courses” city=”Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Adelaide, Perth, Hobart” country=”AU” ]
[schema type=”event” evtype=”BusinessEvent” url=”https://ezylearn.info/cloud-accounting/xero-courses/course-515-xero-payroll-training/” name=”XERO Payroll Training Course” description=”Setting our user permissions, Linked Account Setup, Payroll Settings – Payslips Setup, Pay Items Setup, Calendar Setup, Super Setup, Manage your Employees, Employees Details, Employment, Tax Declaration, Leave, Bank Accounts, Pay Template, Opening Balances, Processing Payroll using Xero. Timsheets, Entering Timesheet Information, Posting a simple pay run, Pay Runs, Pay Run Options” sdate=”2022-04-21″ stime=”09:30 am” edate=”2022-04-21″ duration=”6:00″ location=”Online, Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Adelaide, Perth, Hobart” street=”Online Training Courses” city=”Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Adelaide, Perth, Hobart” country=”AU” ]