EzyLearn Worklife is a series of interviews with EzyLearn graduates. These interviews delve into their work and circumstances and situations relating to their work life before and after their course.
The modern workplace is changing rapidly because of technology, legislation and of course the virus and we want to delve into the wide variety of work situations of our graduates.
These graduates have benefited from their EzyLearn course and you’ll see how in their interviews. They also love EzyLearn courses and support so we know we’re doing a good job at a good price.
Watch these video interviews and discover why someone near you has completed an EzyLearn course.
While you’re hear watch the video testimonial from Bella who completed this project for us! 🙂
Bookkeeping and Office Administration Courses since 1996
EzyLearn Worklife Graduate Interviews
- Amanda (Brookvale, NSW) – Xero Complete (works for 3 local businesses)
- Ang (Coopers Plains, QLD) – Works at Vinidex – Microsoft PowerPoint Training Course
- Belinda (Bonnyrigg, NSW Sydney) – Microsoft Office & Xero Courses for her Accounts Job
- Christina (Glenmore Park, NSW – Sydney) – Enrolled into Xero COMPLETE and runs several businesses
- Diksha (Queens Park, WA – Perth) – MYOB & Xero Dual Certificate Training Course
- Esther (Woongarrah, NSW) – MYOB AccountRight (working in accounts & payroll)
- Ian (Indooroopilly, QLD – Brisbane) – Microsoft Excel & Word Training (Services Australia)
- Jaime (North Sydney) – MYOB Complete for Corporate Accountant
- Jo-Anne (BAS Agent in Melbourne VIC) – Xero Complete Training Course
- Komal (Deakin, ACT – Canberra) – MYOB AccountRight Training (for her job in Accounting and Payroll Administration)
- Phuong (North Sydney, NSW) – Xero Complete (works for an Accounting firm)
- Terry (Sydney Central Coast BAS Agent) – WordPress website for Bookkeeping Business
- Wayne (Bridgeman Downs, QLD – Brisbane) – Bookkeeping Academy Cloud Duo (Employed & part time bookkeeper)