Learn How to Draw on Your ‘Hidden’ Skills Sets with Our Career Academy Success Program
FOR OVER 20 YEARS EzyLearn has worked with career advisers, resume writers and other career professionals. During that time we’ve been fortunate enough to help thousands of students obtain the skills and confidence to discover what they love doing, and implement strategies to embark into the career of their choice.
One key difference is simply working, or working at a job you actually enjoy.
When you study our Career Academy Success Program, yours’ for FREE simply by being an EzyLearn student, you receive access to all kinds of different resources which will benefit you in your career path.
The topics in our Career Academy Success Program are designed to help you understand how your values matter, how your experience outside of the workforce can be applied to your profession, and the secrets behind what employers are really looking for. We teach you how to discover your passion and then set about planning for and achieving success in your chosen career path or profession.
The Career Academy Success Program includes:
- Getting to know your values
- A Value Self Assessment
- Value Self Assessment questions (which are fun, by the way!)
- Understanding the values employers’ need
- A Value-Fit Assessment
- Real and relevant industry examples and real world scenarios
- Job examples
- How to create a Career Plan
- Further education and training options
- Taking action to find a job
- Resume, preparation and writing
- Resume preparation that assesses your current resume & cover letters
- Help updating and customising your current resume and cover letter/s for a position you are seeking
- How to craft a cover letter designed to demonstrate to a potential employer that you understand their requirements and have the skills and personality to fit well into their working environment
- Interview Preparation to focus you on the positive aspects of how you will help fulfil the employers’ requirements
- Ways to research a potential employer
- How to negotiate your package and working conditions
- Accepting the job
- Starting and settling into a new job
Learn more about Workface’s Career Academy Program
Job Outcomes for Accounting & Bookkeeping Certificate Students
After completing one of our Bookkeeping Courses (Beginner Certificate or Advanced Certificate) or Microsoft Office Courses you’ll have some great skills, and resources to apply for accounts jobs with confidence.
Our online course support agents are available to help not only with the course but your job seeking process.
Learn more about the Job Outcomes.
Career Academy Services
Technical skills in accounting software and Microsoft Office admin will increase your confidence but the relentless pursuit of job applications, resumes and cover letters can be daunting.
Applying for jobs is also not something that you do that often so we’ll make sure you’re efficient and stand out to potential employers.