Belinda works in Accounts Receivable, and prior to enrolling with EzyLearn was self-taught in Xero. She’s been at her current job for 18 years, and as the company grew her role grew with it!
From starting out as a junior office assistant, Belinda took on more responsibility as she became an all-round office admin and assistant, eventually leading to her current role in AR. Not to mention her additional experience as a debt collector – and she’s a qualified nurse.
It’s obvious that knowledge and learning is important to Belinda, and it’s partly what motivated her to enrol in the Xero Complete Training Course Package.
Her current role involves her using Xero to create and clean up invoices, where she also uses EzyCollect (which integrates with Xero) to aid the process of following up with unpaid invoices and producing statements.
Back in the office three days a week, Belinda is finding a balance between the social benefits of the workplace and the productivity in working from home.
What has always remained constant for her, though, is the desire to keep learning, which is why Belinda has also enrolled in EzyLearn’s Excel, Word, and Credit Management courses. Xero remains her main focus for this year, and she’s keen to learn more in-depth skills to apply in her current role.
Belinda is feeling more confident as she progresses through the modules, even going back to beginner topics to pick up things she might have missed when she initially taught herself Xero.
EzyLearn’s responsive support has meant any questions she has are answered quickly, and she has been able to bring the skill she’s learnt to her job – which makes her and her boss happy!
Other Worklife Video Interviews
- Amanda (Brookvale, NSW) – Xero Complete (works for 3 local businesses)
- Ang (Coopers Plains, QLD) – Works at Vinidex – Microsoft PowerPoint Training Course
- Belinda (Bonnyrigg, NSW Sydney) – Microsoft Office & Xero Courses for her Accounts Job
- Christina (Glenmore Park, NSW – Sydney) – Enrolled into Xero COMPLETE and runs several businesses
- Diksha (Queens Park, WA – Perth) – MYOB & Xero Dual Certificate Training Course
- Esther (Woongarrah, NSW) – MYOB AccountRight (working in accounts & payroll)
- Ian (Indooroopilly, QLD – Brisbane) – Microsoft Excel & Word Training (Services Australia)
- Jaime (North Sydney) – MYOB Complete for Corporate Accountant
- Jo-Anne (BAS Agent in Melbourne VIC) – Xero Complete Training Course
- Komal (Deakin, ACT – Canberra) – MYOB AccountRight Training (for her job in Accounting and Payroll Administration)
- Phuong (North Sydney, NSW) – Xero Complete (works for an Accounting firm)
- Terry (Sydney Central Coast BAS Agent) – WordPress website for Bookkeeping Business
- Wayne (Bridgeman Downs, QLD – Brisbane) – Bookkeeping Academy Cloud Duo (Employed & part time bookkeeper)