When Amanda called a past-employer for a reference, she didn’t expect to be offered her old bookkeeping job back, and certainly not in a totally different accounting software!
Deciding to take this job, Amanda had three weeks over Christmas to learn Xero, where she had previously only ever used MYOB. She found EzyLearn and enrolled in the Xero Complete Training Course Package, and in just two weeks had everything she needed to start her new job.
While Amanda raised her kids she worked part-time, with 20 years’ experience as a secretary. Now, with the kids graduated and grown up, she works three part-time jobs – one of which is for a web design company that uses Xero.
Amanda is an accredited bookkeeper, and uses MYOB in her other two jobs for a recruitment company and a medical equipment manufacturer. She works five hours a week for the web design company, and does it all from home.
EzyLearn’s Xero Complete Package covered all the skills Amanda needed for her new job. She found the course structure to be perfect in preparing her for her job, as each skill compounded on the previous, and using the practice file and data gave her real experience in using Xero to perform the essential tasks for a businesses.
At the web design company, Amanda looks after the bank reconciliation, payroll for four staff members, BAS, IAS, and superannuation. Although she was nervous to start learning a new software, EzyLearn’s support staff answered all her questions, and since completing the course she feels more knowledgeable, experienced, and confident.
The course helped so much that she even used the course materials to answer her questions instead of Xero’s community boards!
Other Worklife Video Interviews
- Amanda (Brookvale, NSW) – Xero Complete (works for 3 local businesses)
- Ang (Coopers Plains, QLD) – Works at Vinidex – Microsoft PowerPoint Training Course
- Belinda (Bonnyrigg, NSW Sydney) – Microsoft Office & Xero Courses for her Accounts Job
- Christina (Glenmore Park, NSW – Sydney) – Enrolled into Xero COMPLETE and runs several businesses
- Diksha (Queens Park, WA – Perth) – MYOB & Xero Dual Certificate Training Course
- Esther (Woongarrah, NSW) – MYOB AccountRight (working in accounts & payroll)
- Ian (Indooroopilly, QLD – Brisbane) – Microsoft Excel & Word Training (Services Australia)
- Jaime (North Sydney) – MYOB Complete for Corporate Accountant
- Jo-Anne (BAS Agent in Melbourne VIC) – Xero Complete Training Course
- Komal (Deakin, ACT – Canberra) – MYOB AccountRight Training (for her job in Accounting and Payroll Administration)
- Phuong (North Sydney, NSW) – Xero Complete (works for an Accounting firm)
- Terry (Sydney Central Coast BAS Agent) – WordPress website for Bookkeeping Business
- Wayne (Bridgeman Downs, QLD – Brisbane) – Bookkeeping Academy Cloud Duo (Employed & part time bookkeeper)